The A2 Combined Rifle + Rifle course is designed for advanced shooters or A1 course graduates.
For those who did not take part in A1, there will be test of skills at the beginning of A2.
As part of the training, you will acquire advanced weapon control techniques and manipulation.
The correct stand and grip of the weapon
Shooting with strong and weak hand, both hands
Dynamic shooting strong hand, two hands
Shooting in motion - walking forward and backward
Shooting with a change of shooting position
Changing magazines drills
Shooting from non-standard positions (in the saddle, in the knees, behind the cover) according to the possibilities of the shooters and other
weapons replacement, troubleshooting
Course duration: 9: 00-16: 00 (lunch break)
- Own weapons 2 + 2 pcs of magazines (may be rented on the spot for an extra charge - approx 26€)
- 150 + 150pcs ammunition (may be purchased on the spot for an extra charge - approx 77€)
- Protective equipment (ear protectors, knee protector, shooting glasses)
- Belt, long weapon strap, gun case and magazines
- Hard shoes and appropriate outfits at an outdoor shooting range
Payment : bank transfer